Introducing brand new content...

facknrite

[DOL] Admin
Dec 28, 2017
Miraflores, Lima
www.deoppressoliber.pro
Hey everyone,

My name is Michael Tsarouhas, I am the lead game designer on Insurgency: Sandstorm. As we said in our previous post, we’re still hard at work optimizing the game and fixing bugs. But on this day, April 1st, we wanted to take a moment to show off some exciting new content we’ve been cooking up on the side.

Get ready for our brand new game mode…Frenzy

What is Frenzy?

Frenzy is a brand new cooperative mode for Insurgency: Sandstorm where players must fight against brutal enemy AI who are only armed with melee weapons. Instead of using worn out 40 year old AKMs, WWII era Mosins, and the same boring old high lethality weapons, enemies are armed only with Kukris and a menacing bloodlust for players. They’ll spread out, encircle, and charge to take you down. It’s just like your favorite zombie modes from other FPS games, which is a very good marketing angle for us provides for unique, exciting, dynamic gameplay!

What makes Frenzy special?

What makes Frenzy special is surely its special enemies:

The Jumper

The Flamer is a guy who is constantly on fire and explodes into Molotov flame if he dies. We thought it would be scary if there was like, if like one of them was just always screaming from being on fire. And y’know he’d be like running at you all the time “Aaah aaaaah!” trying to kill you. And you’d have to shoot him before he gets too close. He doesn’t have a backstory.

When can we play Frenzy?

Soon.

Thanks very much and we hope you enjoy Frenzy!

Last edited by a moderator:

FlamingFitzy

[DOL]Member
Oct 25, 2018
I know it's an april fools day thing, but are they actually gonna make it a gamemode? There's been a few games that have made april fools day joke gamemodes and then kept them around cause they were popular

facknrite

[DOL] Admin
Dec 28, 2017
Miraflores, Lima
www.deoppressoliber.pro
They better optimize and fix the game before coming with new content. We haven't got any update in 2 weeks and as far as i was able to read on Steam forums it's gonna take 15 more days to bring a new update. Again 1 more month of waiting and nothing really big has changed.

TeamSpeak 3 Server